With the fast paced lifestyle, the level of stress has increased. Stress is also known to be responsible for many other disorders. Yoga, Dance, Arts, Healing are all known to alleviate stress and bring positive energy in the body and uplift the mind and soul. One such beautiful place where you can heal your body, soul and mind is the Danyasa Eco-Resort and Retreat.
- Intuitive Healing Bodywork session: You can choose either the 90 minutes or 2 hour session. It includes Aromatherapy, massage, crystal therapy, Reiki and more.
- Reiki Healing session: A 90 minute session of Reiki brings about a balance in the human energy fields and energy centers.
- Intuitive Angel Reading: An Angel card reading is a session to help you heal physically, spiritually, emotionally, financially and intellectually. It can be performed for yourself or a loved one as well.
- Spiritual Empowerment session: A 90 min to 2 hour session by a professionally trained Holistic Health trainer, where you will be able to create, release, express, shred, let go, attain and dream.
- Animal Spirit Totem Reading: 30 to 60 min session using Ancient Animal Wisdom cards which are powerful divination tools.
- Chiropractic Services: This is a natural and holistic science that recognizes the body’s ability to monitor, regulate and heal itself.
Danyasa Eco-Resort also conducts 100 & 200 hour trainings on Yoga, which are part of the 200 hour Yoga Alliance as well. These sessions are extensive and the complete details of the sessions have been provided in the calendar.
Accommodation is restricted, since they have 4 rooms available, however, they ensure that they have a tie-up with a hotel nearby, where you can plan your stay. If you plan well in advance, you can choose from the ecologically designed rooms at the resort.
The resort is designed in such a manner that you will be able to view the ocean, river and jungle will you are in the studio. The Studio is one of the best you would have seen, with bamboo flooring, high ceiling, natural light, fresh air, state of the art music system, a wall of mirrors etc.
Since everything here is ecologically planned, the boutique is not left behind. Called the Bamboutique, it houses some of the most interesting items, sourced from across the world. You can select Yoga wear and accessories, bamboo fabrics, organic cotton etc. If you are in Dominical you must visit this place.
Besides Yoga, Dance and other Arts, there are various adventure activities that can be planned when in Dominical. Some of them are:
- HorseBack riding to Nauyaca Waterfalls
- Canopy Tours at Wildlife Refuge
- Surfing Lessons
- Whitewater Rafting
- Kayaking in Mangroves
- Ocean Kayaking
- Snorkelling Tour
- Canyoning Tour
These tours are conducted at specific timings and days only. It would be good to book them in advance. You can sign up for the Newsletter and be posted about upcoming events and activities. You can check out the website at the below link and be ready to surf up.